ROGUE AUDIO 88 AMP

Anyone get one of these lately(uhum) And what do you think? Yea,you know I mean you,(C___)
david99
Carl, have you thought about biamping your system with the Krell on the bass and the Rogues on the top end using an active crossover? I'm thinking about doing the same with my Dynaco and Perreaux.
None of my speakers have bi-wire connection, and it's not something that interests me too much for my speaker projects. I believe in passive crossover networks, at least the ones that aren't built to a price point. I'm with most of the big time reviewers on this. Active crossovers have their advantages, but they are another active circuit at line level. It's still a filter, being at line level doesn't inherently make it more transparent overall...just saves a few watts (of speaker level power) over the passive ones. It seems to me that those who are so concerned about crossover networks should just listen to fullrange esl's or Lowthers, or some other speaker or headphone that doesn't use filter networks......................I could be wrong on this, but why is it that every time I read a review where they've put a tube amp on the high range, and an ss on the low range, that they prefer it all on the same amp instead? They usually say the difference in character is obvious.........Anyway, I didn't get the Rogue to have that option, I got it so I could either use it, or the Krell. I like having both, and enjoy both...........In TAS, Robert Harley had the little Krell I have when he did the Avalon Opus review, and he hinted that it was very good, considering it only costed ONE TENTH what his Reference 600's cost. I've always thought he was the wisest one in the bunch....
How do the Rogue amps do on bass? I like quick, controlled, articulate, and accurate with excellent pace, rhythm and timing. I listen to a lot of R&B. Thanks, Craig.