Newport Beach show any one going?

would like to hear about the show in Newport Beach
68pete
My spouse and I attended three days and had a grand time. The venue is modern with wonderful food :-) Many very good-sounding rooms with more than a few featuring reel-to-reel tape machines and media. :-)

Congrats to Richard Beers and Bob Levi!
I went Saturday only. The check in process was much more streamlined, and liked having everything under one roof. The salon's were very spacious, which made it a bit hard to have the rooms sound their best. The rooms on the upper floors were so small, it has hard to fit in ,and evaluate the gear and the sound.
Scott Walker's room with the Magico S-5's and the Soulution gear I thought sounded wonderful, but not sure about all the expensive tweaks. I liked the Trax gear, but thought the speakers left a bit short. The big Focals were great. Could not believe the rig of awesome equipment Esoteric brought to power the weird looking Cabrase round speakers..still not decided if I liked it. The Raidho room with their tiny entry level speakers just amazed, if you could fit into the room. The Rockport roomed showed well to me as well. I also liked the MBL room. I did not particularly like the Ayon room. The large Evolution speakers powered by DartZeel was wonderful. Did not have adequate time to explore the whole experience unfortunately. Congrats to Richard and his team...love being able to meet folks like Peter McGrath of Wilson, and find him very approachable, as well as the owners of Stein Music..Its great to assemble our hobby and the industry big wigs together here in So Cal...was my 4th year of 5 it was held...Keep it going, please