Audio Magic Pulse Gen products

Has anyone tried the Audio Magic Pulse Gen products?
I have located a few reviews but not much recent activity.

I understand they emit a signal that is to reduce or eliminate RFI/EMI that is riding on the cables.

Well, I just installed the "speaker clarifiers" to my DIY speaker cables and thus far I am really impressed. I am hearing better tonal qualities. That is,voices and instruments are much more real or whole sounding. And the soundstage is way deeper, allowing the sound to identify where each instrument is located in the mix.

So, I went ahead and ordered 4 of the Pulse Gen modules that go inside of components and I will be installing them in the next few weeks.

I plan on doing a full review of these products once they are installed, but I still wonder why there has not been much talk of these products on Audiogon.
128x128ozzy
Excellent! There are no downsides with this item. Fairly inexpensive for the sound quality improvements.
Ozzy,

Thanks for letting me know. I think I will eventually add 3 to my system. I already use Schumanns, Steinmusic Harmonizers and Symphony Pros to good effect.
I have been moving my two PEA's everywhere. Try putting one of them very close to the house fuse panel that services your stereo. My second PEA sits on top of the row of male plugs exiting my Mini Ref 2.
Ozzy,

Do you have any experience with Nordost Qx4? If so, what is your experience with them vs. the PEAs?