Audio Magic Pulse Gen products

Has anyone tried the Audio Magic Pulse Gen products?
I have located a few reviews but not much recent activity.

I understand they emit a signal that is to reduce or eliminate RFI/EMI that is riding on the cables.

Well, I just installed the "speaker clarifiers" to my DIY speaker cables and thus far I am really impressed. I am hearing better tonal qualities. That is,voices and instruments are much more real or whole sounding. And the soundstage is way deeper, allowing the sound to identify where each instrument is located in the mix.

So, I went ahead and ordered 4 of the Pulse Gen modules that go inside of components and I will be installing them in the next few weeks.

I plan on doing a full review of these products once they are installed, but I still wonder why there has not been much talk of these products on Audiogon.
128x128ozzy
Sabai, That's a tough question to quantify.
But, I'll do my best.
Adding the three PEA's after what I already had installed was a complete change in image quality. So perhaps the three units would total a 10.
Each unit added one at a time would then be perhaps a 3+.
Ozzy, I think what you said a couple posts above is key. Both the Pulse Gens and the PEAs are resulting in a "purer sounding" system. They are both, in different ways, removing something that is not right. With the pulse gens and speaker clarifiers in my system, its removing a bit of grunge in the high frequencies, giving at the same time a clearer more detailed sound that is also more relaxed. Those attributes don't commonly go together. I also find the Pea I have has added to the soundstage and depth.

There is a very high return on investment with these two "tweaks."
Brownsfan... I took your advice and contacted Jerry. Copied below is Jerry's response. Emphasis added that the PEA's can be fitted with a plug in power supply which might be of interest to those thinking about installing one inside their component.

"1. Mini Mite 2" x 2" x 1 1/2" this unit is designed to go inside of equipment where space is an issue.

2. Standard 4" x 5" x 1 1/2 " this is the work horse it can be put on top of equipment, speakers, breaker boxes, etc.

Use your imagination everything has electrons so it will work on most anything.

3. Monolith 24" tall 8" wide 8" deep this is our floor stander designed to go by each speaker and one behind the listening position this allows the music to travel through the air a lot easier creating greater depth and width,smoothness , detail and better bass.

All units run off 2 AA batteries or can be fitted with a plug in power supply for 25.00.

2- AA lithium batteries running non stop 24/7 will last approximately 4 months... if you turn them off when not listening they could last up to 2 years."
Is there a difference in the effect of these tweaks on tubed vs. solid state components?
Rja, I can tell you that when I moved my Coincident Statement Line stage (tube with SS rectification) away from its position on either side of my AM Mini Reference Power conditioner, which contains a pulse gen module, the system sound suffered rather dramatically. I can also tell you that Dan Wright offers installation of Pulse Gens in his ModWright Sony and Oppo players (tube analog stage, tube rectified). The speaker clarifiers are modified pulse gens that are intended to be used at the binding posts of speakers.
In theory, any equipment affected by RFI/EMI, tube or SS, should be improved by the pulse gens.; My experience is consistent with theory.