Budget Power Cords, which brand to choose?

I know budget means different things to different people, I am talking below $1000 new and $600 second hand. I also know they are very system dependent.

I use an Ayre QB9 DAC fed by a Mac Mini and NAS
TW Accustic Raven one/ortofon 309D/SPU synergy
Modwright 36.5 Pre
ARC Ref 75 Power
Daedalus DA-RMa speakers
Bybee stealth power supply

My power cables are Lessloss original and Sablon Audio and very good they are. There appears to be a number of new small companies getting good reports and reviews, particularly WyWires, Silnote and Triode Wire Labs. I already use Wywires Speaker cable and one XLR interconnect, so that may be the obvious choice. Any thoughts on these or other cheaper cables I haven't thought of? Thanks
david12
After 60 years in audio and going through many cables regardless of price, I can only say that the Triode Wire Labs line of cables are not only affordable, but preferable to cables costing many times more. Every time I audition another cable I lose the honesty and musicality that TWL offer. As with other speaker and I/C there is a break in period. Once done, the rewards are superlative.
I have to concur with everyone else regarding the TWL cables.
After burn in 200-300 hrs they transform into a smooth detailed non fatiguing cable. I am using state art electronics Pass XA60.8; Esoteric K01x Coincident Line Stage.Every time another TWL cable was inserted the sound improved.
Another HUGE thumbs up for Triode Wire Labs. Like Carerra's post above, I have been in this hobby for 50 years and have had way too many power cords. The musicality of the TWL cords has changed my system. Before Pete's cords, I was listening to music, now I'm listening to a performance! I'm hooked.

Another TWL happy customer here! Have 4 cords in my system.

Can't go wrong with their 30 day trial period.

Have my eye on his digital cord at the moment
Make your own power cords...better than almost anything (I've not heard ever one). I have Acrolink cables with Furutech or Oyeida connecters. I have Neotech cables with Cardas connectors on the Vandersteen speakers. ...also excellent. The Acrolink can carry more power so I use it for my amp.