Best cable for Cavalli Liquid Fire/Audeze LCD-3?

I have a Cavalli Liquid Fire on the way to match with my Audeze LCD-3 and I wanted to know what opinions were on the best cable. Right now I have it narrowed down to an Artisan Silver Dream Mk. 2 or the Moon Audio Silver Dragon Mk. 3. I mostly listen to jazz, alternative and classic rock and world music. I would appreciate any opinions out there, especially if someone has experience with both cables. Let me know if there is something else out there that I have not come across that is also worth noting. Thanks!
jstrid
I think the Cable Company would be a good idea, but borrowing isn't free. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something, and was interested in the opinions of others who might have had some experience with cabling for this setup.
"04-30-15: Jstrid
I think the Cable Company would be a good idea, but borrowing isn't free."

Most of the time, it is free. What they do is bill you for 5% of what the component sells for, and it becomes store credit. You can use it to buy anything they have.
I love my Moon Silver cable between my Burson amp and my LCD2 headphones. Good sound and a huge improvement over the stock cable.