2 runs of wires or 1 run w/ jumpers

I am considering trying Anti Cables level 3 7' speaker wires. Am I better off using 1 set of wires with jumpers or running 2 sets of 7' wires?
128x128thepigdog
I found the opposite to Czarivey, but that does not make their suggestion wrong.

It does vary from one case to another and there is not one solution for every possible cable/speaker combination

In my case, I found using quality all-copper bananas on the links provided better micro detail and better imaging, but that is with my cable/speaker combo.

Better still, use quality spades, provided you have quality terminals like those from Cardas - they clamp extremely well

Checkout Furez products at Douglas Connection - they are very good.

Also - DO NOT use those little metal links that are sometimes provided - unless they are very good copper/silver - try to use wire comparable to your speaker wire.

Best try it and see for yourself
I found I liked a speaker cable that was very expensive and a double run was out of the question (Jena Labs). The only reason I could even consider the Jena lab moderately thin model was because some one was selling his at a fire sale price.
Subsequently I bought Cardas jumpers, believe it or not and like the overall effect. It was very coppery if I may say so.
I have found a double run sounds better, but is usually not cost effective, unless you get it used at a good price.
"03-24-15: Rlwainwright
Electrically, no difference. Monetarily, 100% more expensive for 2 runs. Aesthetically/street cred 2 runs are cooler. But if your real goal is the best sound, 1 run is as good as 2. Save yer money for stuff that really provides a benefit, like better source material and room tuning..."

Not true. There is an electrical difference. Also, on a speaker that is very sensitive to biwiring like my Vandersteen's, I can tell 100% of the time in a blind test. The difference is so big, its like swapping a component.
03-24-15: Zd542
Not true. There is an electrical difference. Also, on a speaker that is very sensitive to biwiring like my Vandersteen's, I can tell 100% of the time in a blind test. The difference is so big, its like swapping a component.

I'm curious Zd542 if you are comparing apples with apples. By this I mean are you comparing (2) $1000 cables to (1) $2000 cables?

I was big on bi-wiring years ago, but as I started using more and more exotic cables, my sound got better and better. However, the prices are so high that I can no longer afford to bi-wire. I am much happier with the single run and a high quality jumper than I ever enjoyed with lesser wires in bi-wire format.

Obviously, YMMV.