Which Audioquest XLR?

I just got the AQ rocket 88 and they sound fantastic. Which AQ XLR do you guys recommend with the 88s? My speakers are SF Cremonas, Mac amp and yam pre, thanks.
kalbi23
I decided to go up to the Niagara, however with the budget you probably have, I'd say just go to any that use the battery pack and you will be happy. That pack makes the world of difference and they all have the same sound profile. You can find used Columbias or similar for fair prices on here.
I don't use any "battery pack" XLRs (no reason really, and I'll try 'em maybe someday if I think about it) but the Diamondbacks seem to work fine, and are well made. I bagged a pair of Mogamis that SUCKED (weirdly...as other non-balanced Mogami stuff has worked fine) and the Diamondbacks, which can be found to be inexpensive in the used market, are utterly neutral in my system. From DAC to preamp, and preamp to amp (although the amp likely straps 2 lines to ground...still...). Note...don't twist the Diamondbacks as the silicon goo can allow them to short.
Timrhu...you're insane and have no idea what you're talking about...uh...wait...you agree with me?...uh...nevermind...Timrhu, you are wise and possibly good looking.