Kimber Silver Streak for a warm system

This is a question to those of you who have used/experienced Kimber's silver cables (Silver Streak, etc.)

I'm thinking of trying Kimber wire and would love to hear your thoughts/impressions of whether their silver would be a good choice for a system that was a little more on the relaxed side. I have a Neko D100, Anthem 225i and Paradigm Studio 60. Whatever your experience is, please share.

Thanks in advance.
mkash3
Find a good used pair of AQ Cheetah. There's no comparison, its a much better cable. The solid core is also a better match for your aluminium tweeter.
I did just that in my system. My Esoteric sacd player was using a cable that made it sound slightly dull in the extreme highs. A Kimber Silver Streak solved that problem and led to eternal bliss. Highly recommended. I paid 200.00 used for a 1 meter pair of Silver Streak cables with the WBT rca connectors.
I use a pair of Kimber Silver Streaks between preamp and amp(both solid state). The SS's would fit well into your system if it is on the relaxed side but may have too much zing on top in an already bright system.
Hope this helps.