Speaker cable btw Focal Electra 1028Be & LFD amp

What speaker cable would you recommend for Focal Electra 1028be speakers and LFD integrated amp? It's a solid state 50 w p/ch amp with a very smooth, tube like sound. Just a couple of names to start my search will be very much appreciated. Otherwise I'm completely lost in so many 'best for the money' options. My budget is 1,5K, but I'd rather spent less then that. Thanx in advance!
vad58
I've got the 1028be speakers and I originally drove them with an NAD M3 integrated amp. It worked fine but lacked the refinement the speakers deserved. Now, I'm using a Simaudio 700i which sounds just awsome but cost twice what I paid for my speakers.

When I was auditioning the speakers, the dealer used a Hegal integrated amp which just didn't cut the mustard. I wouldn't recommend using a 50wpc amp with these speakers. They need power and current to sound their best.
I've got the 1028be speakers and I originally drove them with an NAD M3 integrated amp. It worked fine but lacked the refinement the speakers deserved. Now, I'm using a Simaudio 700i which sounds just awsome but cost twice what I paid for my speakers.

When I was auditioning the speakers, the dealer used a Hegal integrated amp which just didn't cut the mustard. I wouldn't recommend using a 50wpc amp with these speakers. They need power and current to sound their best. I'm using Discovery Essence and Essential cables.