HiDiamond cables burn-in

Hello,

I've got a question to anyone with experience in HiDiamond cables burn-in process after buying new.
2 Weeks ago I bought a matching interconnect and speaker cable set for my system which has been playing for 2 weeks now, about 8 hours a day.
Both are the HiDiamond Power Carbons.
I've owned a lot of highly regarded cable brands, and to me the HiDiamonds really are a surprise.
Some sound aspects I've not yet experienced before with any cable and they certainly enhance listening pleasure.
But I also find the cables still to be lacking in something that is hard to describe, I want to say openness, but this would not be accurate, sometimes I think they are a little rolled of, but on this point also a lot of recordings show the opposite.
I think maybe it is a little lacking in showing the "etches" of details, sometimes resulting in a smaller degree of material or colour of intruments etc. to shine through,
maybe even sounding slightly muffled at times.
Part of this effect also in my opinion is a strength of these cables, because while they sound very detailed, transparent and defined, they really never sound harsh or forced, it sounds as if this is partly due to the effect I am describing.
But before I've written myself an entire chronicle, my question is, can I still expect the cables to open up and reveal more colors of the recoring or will this be it?
Would like some opinions because I do think they are worth the wait, but would hate to be waiting for something that will not take place.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
barto
It was already three months back that I posted my question here I see..
My system has changed a little in the meantime, (other loudspeakers) my new amplification was powerwise not up to the task to let de Guarneri's really do their thing, especially in comparison with my previous power amps.
I kept experimenting with cable's though and compared to my "guarneri system" it was more or less a one brain side improvement.
My system sounded technically a lot better, but did not touch me as me previous system did.
The HiDiamonds I owned back here kept crawling back in my memory and after some time I just took the shot and ordered a combination of HD7 sc, ic and power 3 cables.

I am not going to repeat everything that is already mentioned so many times on this forum but man.. Mr. Worldwidewholesales you were right!

Everything I had before is technically dwarfed by the sound of my new system, and even more important, emotionally it touches me as never before.
Beating my beloved old Guarneri's at their own game in every way.

I have finally found peace, what started as a nice experiment (trying out different brands of cables) became frustrating after to many tries.
Who knew my answer was found in a price range less than a third of some others I tried.
Congrats, Barto. Same here. After trying out quite a few different other brands, I'm at peace with HD cables. Other than maybe playing around with my digital cable a little more, I think I'm done for awhile now with the cable game. I'm sure there're better, but at the price point that HD is offering, it'll be hard pressed to find a brand that let you just relax and not think of the cables. In the end it's about the music we all love.
Do me a favor, try one HD P4 power cord at some point (best place in my system is from wall to power regenerator/conditioner. I now have 3 P4's), your HD loom isn't complete without one P4.
Ow trust me, I will!
My next investment will be another P3 and one P4 power cord.
The first place I will try the P4 is indeed on the wall, will also try it on my DAC but as in most similar cases in the past I think it will end up on the wall.
Barto, the P4 is another league compared to the P3 and suits indeed best on the wall or on power amps. I've tried more expensive PC and find that HD offers great value/money, esp if you want a relaxing sound. I have relegated the NordOst Valhallas and the P4 combo to my 2nd system and am (still) very pleased about the result.
Hi Jazz thanks, completely agree about the value of the HiDiamonds.
In one of your systems I see an Audience Powerchord e interconnect.
Do you own a Powerchord e or an Audience interconnect?
I would be very interested in comparison of a Audience power cord e to the HiDiamond P3.