HiDiamond cables burn-in

Hello,

I've got a question to anyone with experience in HiDiamond cables burn-in process after buying new.
2 Weeks ago I bought a matching interconnect and speaker cable set for my system which has been playing for 2 weeks now, about 8 hours a day.
Both are the HiDiamond Power Carbons.
I've owned a lot of highly regarded cable brands, and to me the HiDiamonds really are a surprise.
Some sound aspects I've not yet experienced before with any cable and they certainly enhance listening pleasure.
But I also find the cables still to be lacking in something that is hard to describe, I want to say openness, but this would not be accurate, sometimes I think they are a little rolled of, but on this point also a lot of recordings show the opposite.
I think maybe it is a little lacking in showing the "etches" of details, sometimes resulting in a smaller degree of material or colour of intruments etc. to shine through,
maybe even sounding slightly muffled at times.
Part of this effect also in my opinion is a strength of these cables, because while they sound very detailed, transparent and defined, they really never sound harsh or forced, it sounds as if this is partly due to the effect I am describing.
But before I've written myself an entire chronicle, my question is, can I still expect the cables to open up and reveal more colors of the recoring or will this be it?
Would like some opinions because I do think they are worth the wait, but would hate to be waiting for something that will not take place.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
barto
Chayro, whilst I agree that certain products are overhyped and certain manufacturers (Synergistic Research comes into mind) have "new" products every 6 months, my experience with the current range of HD products is very positive. I have not cheap cables, a.o. High Fidelity Cables which rides on a high wave of very enthusiastic users and the HD D8 speaker cables (IME 100h burn in required) holds its own against them (compared to CT1E). The HD P4 power cord is reference quality.
Barto,

Find someone who has a cable cooker and cook them for about 5 days and implement them back into your system for 96 hours and you'll hear them at their best. A cable cooker makes a big difference and drastically reduce burn-in time...
Hi barto,
In my opinion you bought a great sounding cable and it might match up to your current system very well. What I was doing, was simply giving you information and letting you know that the cables you bought were older/different technology than HiDiamonds current technology. The new 4VRC technology is very different than the technology used in the previous HiDiamond cables you purchased on the used market. I noticed that the post were talking about current 4VRC cable technology so I just wanted to make sure you understood there was a difference between your recent purchase and HiDiamond's new technology.
If you look at my post, they are more about giving proper information than sales.
Cheers,
Ok, clear.
Will give them some more time and otherwise continue experimenting, thanks.
Barto,

If memory serves me correctly, I gave mine 300+ hours of burn-in after cooking and they were very good right out of the box but improves with time...