HiDiamond cables burn-in

Hello,

I've got a question to anyone with experience in HiDiamond cables burn-in process after buying new.
2 Weeks ago I bought a matching interconnect and speaker cable set for my system which has been playing for 2 weeks now, about 8 hours a day.
Both are the HiDiamond Power Carbons.
I've owned a lot of highly regarded cable brands, and to me the HiDiamonds really are a surprise.
Some sound aspects I've not yet experienced before with any cable and they certainly enhance listening pleasure.
But I also find the cables still to be lacking in something that is hard to describe, I want to say openness, but this would not be accurate, sometimes I think they are a little rolled of, but on this point also a lot of recordings show the opposite.
I think maybe it is a little lacking in showing the "etches" of details, sometimes resulting in a smaller degree of material or colour of intruments etc. to shine through,
maybe even sounding slightly muffled at times.
Part of this effect also in my opinion is a strength of these cables, because while they sound very detailed, transparent and defined, they really never sound harsh or forced, it sounds as if this is partly due to the effect I am describing.
But before I've written myself an entire chronicle, my question is, can I still expect the cables to open up and reveal more colors of the recoring or will this be it?
Would like some opinions because I do think they are worth the wait, but would hate to be waiting for something that will not take place.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
barto
OK, thank you Lak.
The cables I own are the model Power Carbon, it is a model discontinued a few months ago.
Don't know exactly with which recent model it was replaced.
Price range (in Europe) is about €1000 for the speaker cables and €500 for the interconnect.
My system consists of SF Guarneri Memento, McIntosh DAC and Pathos hybrid amplification.
The Memento's are slightly darker than most other speakers I've owned before, and with the DAC also being very full in tone I want my cables te be open and defined.
My amp though is lighter in tone.
I really like the fact that the Hidiamonds fail to produce any harshness or sore tones that impede listening pleasure and really like their relaxing balance.
Just wondering if they will open up some more, the are definitely improving though and feel that with a little opening up could funally be a long term choice after trying so much in the past.
I have the D9 RCA(2 pair) and P3 PC's and thought the same as you at first. I came from the High Fidelity CT1 and thought the HD were a bit recessed at first. Definitely give them time and just enjoy. I just don't think about cables anymore after dozens of swap outs in the recent past. They are just a natural sounding cable IMO.

tony
Hi Tony,

OKay, thank you.
I am a little reassured now and will give them at least a few more weeks.