Grover Huffman GH RCA ZX+ cables vs...

At the $200/pair price point new or used, how does GH ZX+ cables compare to others like Greg Straley Reality cables, Gabriel gold (GG) revelation/raptures and alike...

I am looking for a cable that is neutral, and does not act as a filter in any way to highlight a certain portion of the music. From top to bottom it must allow the source material to come through..
dvdgreco
I really don't know what all the fuss is about. As I stated earlier, my comments are directed at many cable makers including HiDiamond, Huffman, Kimber, Gabriel Gold, Mogami, ASI Liveline, Synergistic Research and others that I have had in my system. YMMV. We all have our own experience, our own systems, and our own opinions. Some makers may be a bit thin-skinned and feel the need to defend themselves on the Forum and to have others come up to bat for them. But that's what the Forum is all about. To participate in the debate.
The title of this OP is "... Huffman cables vs." The poster is asking how Huffman cables "compare to others". He is looking for "a cable that is neutral". In my experience in my system, without going into the details, Huffman cables are not neutral. Nor are the cables made by the makers that I cited earlier. I would suggest the Shunyata Alpha series for neutral cables.
Sabai, I seem to recall about a year ago there was a long thread regarding HiDiamond cables and you were raving about them. Now suddenly they don't even come close to the cables you have in your system(?) seems a little odd to me, I guess you are a flavor of the month type. Perhaps you can simply be content knowing that your cable knowledge is better than everyone else here, you have more experienced ears and better cables, good for you. Now go away, we don't want to hear any more of your wisdom on this subject...
All I'm going to say is in an internet forum, you have no idea who is behind the screen and on the keyboard. All you got is contents of their posts to determine if they have any credibility, and whether their advice and experience are worthy of consideration.