Transparent Audio? JPS? Nordost? Kubala Sosna?

Hi fellow audiogoners!

Contemplating to buy one of the following audio interconnects: Transparent Audio's Music Link Reference, JPS's Aluminata, Nordost's Valhalla, Kubala Sosna's Emotion Series and Tara Labs' The One.

Using Tara Labs The Two now. All feedback much appreicated.

Pictura
pictura
i have had all but the Tara's in my system and all were good at the time..some did things better then others but all were very good. that being said...i would give 'The Cable Company' a call and have them lend you, possibly, one of each to try. i would also have them send you one of the High Fidelity CT-1E interconnects to try also. the price is in the same ballpark and for my money..better then the rest...except the Tara which i can't comment on..just a thought.
Like Bigamp, I'm a Tranpsarent Audio convert. I run Reference cabling throughout, and hope to upgrade to XLMM2 sometime soon. I've owned JPS Superconductors, Analysis Plus Big Silvers, MIT Oracle V2.1, and a number of others. Transparent is the only company that'll mate your cables to your gear - once you get to Reference level. No other company that I know about does that. And you can trade your cables in against any upgrades you wanna make. My kinda company.
At the time of their respective arrivals, I loved them. All of them. They all seamed to be an upgrade (I bought the best for what I could afford each time). But once the left level of cables came in, it was "revolutionary". How could I have ever lived without this cable, right? It's been like that all the way up to TA Reference. I'm here to stay because they are a true syngergistic match for my Sashas and Lamm M1.2s.