Most "Musical" sounding speaker cable under $1000

I am probably going to get knocked around for the use of that mysterious word "MUSICAL" in this tread. However would like some input from members who have tried a lot of speaker cables: and would like to know what is most musical sounding speaker cable you have ever owned or presently own under $800. Multiple choices is also good.

FOR ME, the term "musical means" listenable, and holding the listener's attention, and satisfying. Also, it means very smooth without sounding warm or fuzzy. Lastly, it means....a unique presentation of the musical event never heard or experienced before.

Or,... is it also: more detail?? more musical cues that convey the music and its acoustic space? or a richer palette of tonal color and harmonics??? I am sure it is heard and defined differently by everyone
sunnyjim
Guys, I appreciate your advice, but let us chill a bit. I have been doing audio for 40 years, and understand what both Newbee and Almarg have stated.

The basic system (without specifying turntable) consists of a pair of Acoustic Zen Adagio; Bel Canto PRE-3 pre-amp/line stage; Red Dragon M-500 digital class D monoblocks, and a newly purchased Cambridge Audio 550C modded by Mapleshade Audio.( previously used a Rega Apollo) Chord Chameleon IC between CD and pre-amp. Nordost Red Dawn IC connects amps to pre-amp.

Speaker cable is Audio Art SC5 which is relatively inexpensive, and good, but after a few week of use is not cutting it. Therefore, I am looking to find a "synergistic", "euphonic", "musical", compatible (add your own adjectives) speaker cable that IS NOT MEGA, OR JUST EXPENSIVE.

I am still considerING the more expensive Audio Art SC-5; Morrow Audio's S-4 or SP 6 reference speaker cable. Both are over $1000 for a 12 ft pair which i must use in my current set-up. I have more less eliminated Paul Spletz's Anti-Cable which is ridiculously inexpensive. Soundstring Gen II and Nordost's new LEIF series speaker cables are outside contenders. Thanks again
JW Audio Cryo Nova, they are the same type of wire as Anticable, but having owned both, I like the Cryo Nova considerably better.
Under $800 I recommend a pair of used Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval 8. These are 8 gauge single crystal hollow copper cable. Strong bass. Lots of details. Not bright. Not warm. That's "musical" in my opinion.
I would recommend looking at Zentara Cables. I use the Reference II bi-wire speaker cables and wrote a short review here. You can find more information,including reviews,with a general internet search but here is a link to the website.http://www.zentaracables.com/
On the website under feedback I am Duane.
My amplifier has changed to a Luxman L-590aII since then and I am even more pleased with how the cables allow all of the rich vibrant sound and texture to flow and/or explode from my speakers.
If you call Mr. Kue you will find that he loves to talk about audio,equipment,and of course cables but with much knowledge and a great sense of humor.