5AR4/GZ34 Rectifier Tubes

Is anyone currently making a tube of this type that rivals the performance of the best NOS Mullard tubes? I'm surprised that Sophia, Psvane and others appear not to have offered this tube. Suggestions?
dodgealum
Another positive vote for the new Genalex GZ34/U77 5AR4 rectifier tube. I've bought 4 of these for my amps and the Genalex GZ34 is a splendid sounding tube, especially at the price. The tube is dynamic, quiet, refined. I think this is a great tube for the money.

Happy Listening!
I still have not gotten a solid response. I'm just looking for some help so I don't buy the wrong ones from the wrong place. Much appreciated!!

Wig, I have not heard of the Ken Rad VT231. Where is the best place to get a pair to try out and even buy? What do I look for? On e-bay? BIG Thanks!

Bigkidz, same question, as for the NOS Tung-Sol 6SN7 Where is the best place to get a pair to try out and even buy? What do I look for? On e-bay?

BIG Thanks!
If anyone let's you, "try out" any NOS tubes; you MUST have a VERY GOOD friend(in heaven)! Especially tubes as rare and expensive, as the Tung-Sol roundplates. The bottom gettered Ken-Rad VT231, is not nearly as expensive/sought after, but: still hard to find(a very natural sounding tube): (http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2055119.m570.l1311.R7.TR7.TRC1.A0.Xken-rad+&_nkw=ken+rad+vt231&_sacat=0&_from=R40)
Joeyboynj,

Like Rodman99999 said, the Tung-Sol are very expensive but you can find them along with Ked-Rads VT 231 and the Sylvania VT 231 are my favorite and be found at Bent Jessee Recording...

Wig
I have two Sylvania 6SN7GT Badboys from '52 and a 1940s Tung Sol 5U4G, both from eBay. Terrific combination. Kind of expensive, nevertheless...