Great Cables ... That Get Little Attention

I have had the HiDiamond XLR 2 interconnects in my system for 2 days. They are simply stunning. I have never heard any other interconnects that do what the HiDiamonds do to bring the emotion and aliveness into my system -- or any other system I have ever auditioned over the years. Words cannot do justice to these interconnects -- right out of the box without break-in.

HiDiamond is a company that gets little attention. They are an Italian company so this is understandable. Have you had a similar experience with unsung cables from an obscure company?

Please note I am not in the audio business and have no association with any audio company -- other than being a customer.
sabai
Sksos1,
Thanks for your feedback, I`m glad I followed my gut feeling and selected the Ocellia.It`s very enlightning to know that 4 former Kondo cable owners(and yourself) could except the fact that a much less costly product could out perform their Kondo silver cables. You all obviously trust your ears.
Regards,
Hey Sgr, got a phone number or web-site to go along with that glowing post for Signal Cable. I wonder if he has anyone selling it in Canada?
Would still rather deal with a store if I can.
Who sells it in the U.S.?
Many obscure but interesting choices out there. It may come down to what I am more comfortable using in my system. Synergy is important, I think.
Retail sales for HiDiamond cables are currently in process. In California, Tailored Technology carries the full HiDiamond cable line up; [email protected]. Tailored technology has over 47 years of experience in the audio industry and will be exhibiting HiDiamond cables at the Newport Audio Show June1-3 in room #403 at the Hilton http://www.theshownewport.com/2012/hidiamond.html.

At Worldwide Wholesales we take great pride in finding quality retail outlets for our brands and if anyone on this forum has a suggestion for a great store in your state or province please email us at [email protected].
Joncourage,
My interaction with Worldwide Wholesales has been perfect from top to bottom.

I alternate between 2 systems. I have tested the HiDiamond cables in both systems.

1. Marantz PM 15 integrated amplifier (the 1993 model), Berkeley Alpha DAC, PS Audio transport, Merlin TSM mmi monitors.

2. Marantz PM 15 integrated amplifier (the 1993 model), AMR DP-777 DAC, PS Audio transport, Joseph Audio Pulsar monitors.
To Worldwide: is anyone currently selling your cables in Ontario? I hate to say it, but it almost feels as though you are asking us to do the research for you! There are tons of very good stores in this province! I would suggest you get a couple of them on-board and start promoting the cables so that more people can know of them. The other thing is, will you continue to be selling them yourself? That may be a big problem for most retailers in Canada since they typically don't like competing with the distributors or manufacturers. Can't say I blame them!