What else sounds like Kubala Sosna?

I have been looking for an interconnect to go between my Theta Gen VIII and Atmasphere MA-1s. I have heard a few cables, and like what I hear from Kubala Sosna. It seems like the most natural sounding cable I have heard, especially with symphonic music. I first heard the Fascination, which sounded very natural, but 2 dimensional. Then I tried Expression, which retained the naturalness, but had a much deeper soundstage. It was really nice, but a bit boring on pop music. I am guessing the Emotion, if as much of an improvement over expression as Expression was over Fascination, would be just right. unfortunately, for the length I want (8 meters), this would cost around $10,000, which is too rich for me. Is there anything else that has similar rich instrument tones, detail, powerful bass, and lack of upper midrange glare for less money?
honest1
Cardas Golden Reference, but I don't know how much less. I think it will still run you about $6,000 for an 8 meter pair.
To me, in the context of my system, the Emotion is just a tad too warm. As always; YMMV.