T+A Power plant MKII - cable suggestions

Can anyone with experience with T+A equipment recommend a good power cord and speaker cable? I know they make their own cables but I don't believe they are available in the U.S.. I will be using the T+A Power Plant with Dynaudio Focus speakers.

Thanks!
nadman12
I have T+A K8 (Bluray + Pre + power amps all in one) which is driving my beloved Revel Salon 2. Believe it or not K8 works great and is a lot better than what I heard from some power amps in demo room. I entered fi-hi audio industry several years ago and I do not want to invest what I do not understand neither someone's taste.

I will probably get power amps soon probably from pass lab but I will use K8 as a pre-amps and source. I heard and saw many sources + preamp + power amp combination but I felt that somehow more device does not gave me a better sound quality. Maybe I need to listen more.
I did not like the T+A powerplant at all. The depth of this amp is the worst I've ever heard. It has power, clarity, precision, etc. The huge, huge downfall is that it sounds like you are listening to a pane of glass.

If you are familiar with how tubes draw you in, this pushes you hard to the sideline. Sucked for me. YMMV.
I've been very happy with the T+A Powerplant MKII paired with Dynaudio Focus speakers. I went with all Nordost cabling and it seems to work quite well. Is it the best amp I've ever heard? No, but it definitely is a very musical amp despite being digital. I think a lot of it has to do with their own "Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) output stage." Its their own in house design and the dynamics are probably the best I've heard for an amp in this price range. I wish the amp was a little bit warmer overall but it's definitely not a cold, clinical sounding amp. I've seen Dynaudio use this and other T+A amps to power their speakers at conventions and now I know why. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it in its price range.
Nadman12-

Stage III Concepts power cords are a sonic match for T+A gear. Excellent synergy. Nordost IC are sonic matches as well. Keep us posted & Happy Listening!