MIT cables vs. Synergistic Research cables?

Cable hunting again. Has anyone ever compared MIT to Synergistic Research interconnects and speaker cable? Whats the difference in sound? Is one more laid back then the other? I was told MIT doesn't have the detail that SR has. Any comments?
128x128zeal
Whoever told you that shares my impressions. I find that SR cbles are true to the source, and dead quiet.
I was a fan of MIT for 10+ years but found out after extensive test that they were choking my system. They are a Hi-fi sounding cable in my opinion.
I've owned a TON of cables, including SR stuff (even Tesla series). I found the Synergistic cables to be one of the few cables that overtly influenced the sound of my system(s)...and not in a good way. The sonic signature was unnaturally smooth, slightly devoid of color and lacking the energy and "aliveness" (or presence if you will) of other cables, like MIT. MIT cables are so far beyond conventional cabling technology, that a comparison is almost laughable. MIT will allow an in home trial for YOU to decide for yourself. Even MIT's entry level AVT series destroys most of the competition. MIT's are dynamic, open, textured, holographic and full of energy and presence...the music comes alive in your room! SR is more cult than science. You can bake it, fry it, purify it or even pray over it, but wire is still wire...unless you address the real world issues a musical signal confronts when passing from one component to another. MIT has the Patents and the experience and the home trial...you be the judge:O)