Replacement for Nordost Cables in my system?

Hi,

My system is as follows:
VPI Scout/JMW9 (hopefully upgraded to a VPI Classic soon)
Whest PS.30R Phono Stage
Musical Fidelity A5CR Pre Amp
2xMusical Fidelity A3CR Power Amps bi-wired
ProAc D15 Speakers
Nordost Red Dawn Speaker Cable
Nordost SPM/Red Dawn Interconnects

I like my system but I'm a bit disappointed with the slight harshness in the top end, especially in reproduction of sibilance so I'm considering selling my expensive Nordost Cables to replace them with cables that suit my system better. If I spend less then that money would be used for future upgrades.

I listen mostly to Indie and rock/pop
Initial research suggests that VdH may be a better match, any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.
ecosse_011172
I just discovered that ProAc have recently started selling their own speaker cable, this may be a sensible first step.
My experience is both the red dawns and blue havens are bright but not harsh. The heimdalls are a great value and really tame the brightness. Me I settled on the freys.
Ecosse_011172, try ASI Liveline. It's relative inexpensive, made in France and it replaced/blew away all my much more expensive cables. Read the 6 moons and Stereo Times reviews ... DEAD accurate.

In my system it sounds both excellent with tube and SS components. I tried speaker cable first and slowly eventually replaced all my cables with ASI livelines.
I can't call my Nordost bright, more like revealing. If anything in your system is bright, they won't cover it up. For a little warmth, I sometimes will switch to Kimber, JPS or Apature to soften things up.