USB to SPDIF Converters

There are many on the market now.I have a Hag USB .I would like to hear your experiences with these devices.I would like to upgrade soon,to include Hi Rez downloads ,which means getting a different DAC and converter .
128x128raytheprinter
Great price for the close out of the first generation.
I like how they, AA, stuck review comments in from the mkll version. Oh well. Has anyone compared the mkll version for $189?
If anyone is still interested in this thread, I can say that the M2Tech was a huge improvement in sound from PC optical out to DAC. After living with the HiFace for a year, I upgraded to the Anedio U2 USB interface. It was a major improvement in overall presentation. In fact, I was so happy with the U2 that I pre-ordered their new DAC2 and am planning to eliminate another "box" and go straight from the PC via USB to the DAC2.

Hope that helps.
In the FWIW column I have since replaced the Vlink with the JK MkIII modified Hiface and using the Young drivers. This was an outstanding improvement but 4x the cost.
Well more than a year has passed ,and I still have my 1st gen V-Link.I enjoy the SQ ,and I understand that for more money I can have better.There are times I do not think of upgrading,just enjoying the music .And that is fine,but there is also times when I know I could have better SQ for more money.For now I will stay where Im at.For financial reasons as well as waiting to see what the next 6 months or so brings.