Nordost Red Down or Zu Wax

Hi,

Has anyone compared Nordost Red Down with Zu Wax? I'd like to upgrade my present SC and I've got opportunity to buy both. Unfortunately I can't try them before buying.
Have you got any experience with them?

I have:
Roksan Caspian M1 CD
Roksan Caspian M1 Amp
IC: Straight Wire Serenade
SC: Real Cable BM250T
Speakers: Harpia Acoustics Amstaff Mini
cichom
Audiofeil/Chayro,
It is break time and people around are wondering, why I have a funny look on my face....absolutely hilarious responses :-))))
@Chrisr - Julian was the entry level product when it was sold. To compare Julian to "Nordost" is a little unfair. But even so, when you cut apart the cable and you saw nothing but wires, man, what a letdown!

No doubt Nordost is nothing but truth in marketing. Who would think after reading their ads that spending $2000/meter on speaker cable wasn't clearly justified?
By common electrical wires, I meant the ones that are sold by the foot for a few cents at your favorite home improvement stores. The ones used to fully power your lights, kitchen appliances etc...
I am glad you don't bother to upgrade because they are fine wires and look great! Just a bit expensive but that's all relative.
Ah. It looks like I offended a few eminent scientists, audiophiles and owners of Zu!
I apologize for having dropped my thoughts on zu; I did not know I was going to become -in a flash- the target of such deep freudian projections.
I will refrain from commenting on Zu in the future. After all, there's nothing wrong with believing.
Sincerely yours, chris
>>11-30-10: Chrisr
I did not know I was going to become -in a flash- the target of such deep freudian projections.<<

Warning- deep thinker on board.