The Best Polished Glass Toslink Optical Cables?

What are the best polished glass optical cables that have a "mini toslink" option (not an adaptor) for use with Apple products? I currently use the VanDenHul OptiCoupler and Wireworld SuperNova 6. Are there any others that I should consider?

Thanks in advance!
ballan
@Stingreen: Why? I'm open to suggestions, but over the years I have found polished glass optical to be comparable to coaxial. It depends on the equipment used. I hear people say coaxial is better, but why? Is it because of an objective technical flaw or subjective listening?

In regards to Apple products, optical is the only choice, so going coaxial is not an option. I know that I can use the USB/Coax converter, and I have several around and they work great, but I'm wanting to know what the best options for glass toslink (or any order toslink) cable are.
Good article on 6mooons from 2002 comparing toslink and coax, in summary there is no difference. Toslink is immune from gound issues that can be introduced by coax cables, so in that respect it is actually better.
Here is the 6 Moons article. I agree with the outcome, not to mention that there are even better toslink cables available today.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/toslink/toslink.html

My goal with this post is to see if there is anything else out there that I don't know about. I have the VanDenHul, WireWorld and Siltec, and they are all great cables that can be fitted with a mini toslink end. If there is something that hasn't been mentioned, please let know know.
I have also been hunting for a glass toslink for a second system I am putting together. I have yet to come up with any other options either. This is a bit surprising since it is generally accepted that glass performs better than plastic, yet very few manufacturers have started making them.
I have been wondering about coaxial vs toslink. I would say that comparing both of the same price point would be a good place to start.

Is there some place called the cable company that allows this???