The Best Polished Glass Toslink Optical Cables?

What are the best polished glass optical cables that have a "mini toslink" option (not an adaptor) for use with Apple products? I currently use the VanDenHul OptiCoupler and Wireworld SuperNova 6. Are there any others that I should consider?

Thanks in advance!
ballan
Lifatec makes great optical cable, 470 strands of high quality glass.

http://www.lifatec.com/toslink2.html
I think the two you have are generally considered the cream of the crop when it comes to Toslink. It's possible there is a small manufacturer somewhere that makes one that is better or comparable but I haven't heard of it.
I haven't tried the VenDenHul, but I did extensive search for recommendations for the best TOSlink, and only came up with the Wireworld Supernova 6 and the Lifatec. (I use this on my AppleTV.)

I tried both (thanks to a no questions asked return policy on both products) and kept the Wireworld. In my system, both clearly beat my Ultralink plastic cable, and the Wireworld Supernova 6 had more body and a more musical character than the Lifatec. I could see someone preferring the Lifatec in another system, but it smacked me as a little thin sounding.
Lifatech worked well for me on a 35' run and it didn't drain the bank account. To be honest here though, I later switched to SPDIF but it was difficult to tell the difference.
Thanks for the scoop Darkj. I will be ordering a supernova six soon! you using it then from the Apple tv to the av processor?