Best budget $300 Balanced IC Recommendation

I have a Cambridge Azure 840C with both Balanced and SE outputs. I have been using Kimber KS1021's with Black Pearl silver and copper stranding. Anyway, I wanted to try the balanced connect and ordered a pro cable for about $20. I could not believe the results! The pro XLR cable sounded almost as good as the Kimber and it's not even broken in! This tells me balanced is the way to go. I'll probably sell the Kimber's to finance the purchase or trade for a balanced IC. Looking for some help and suggestions - thanks!
rpg
Ralph Karsten, owner/designer of Atmasphere fully balanced/differential preamps and amps has stated many times that he uses pro Mogami Neglex 2534 balanced cables in both his high end consumer and pro audio setups.

I think Ralph's point has been if the balanced/differential stage has been properly designed/executed, then it's sole purpose is to make cabling issues irrelevant. As a result, there should be no need for anything more than a well-designed pro cable. (I hope I got that right)
I think there are many good cables in the 300.00 and under price range. Having gone through thousands of dollars in chasing that improvement that is just not worth it.
Darkmoebius mentioned trying something I never heard or thought of, well worth looking into.
If I had a need for any more XLR's I would seriously look at Patrick Cullen and what he is making up in cables. I have never heard his IC's but about 6 months ago I bought 2 of his power cords and they are very very good.
I think he is cullen05 on audiogon. Many fellows will shy away from these as I think he gets 70.00 a pair and many feel that if they are not $$$$$ they must not be any good. Not true.
Dave
I like my Balanced Power Technologies (BPT) balanced IC; they come in at your price point. John
Thanks to all who have responded. It looks like the Mogami IC's are worth a try. I find it interesting that more pro products are not discussed in these forums, no snake oil and at realistic prices. I mean come on, I have seen $8K IC's in these pages - crazy!
Pure Note Alluvion is a fine cable in $300 range. Neutrik pro-grade connectors, silver-palladium wire, and noise free carbon sheath. I have used them with my BAT amp/preamp with good results. Worth checking out.

http://www.trsaudio.com