Question about Morrow ICs?

Are there significant differences between the various models MA1-MA6? Thanks!
128x128rja
If you can hear a difference and prove it in a blind set up I will donate $1
million dollars to your favourite charity.

Just enjoy the cables and try not to be an anal audiophile. Enjoy your music
and be content that you can afford a nice music playing system.

P.s. I own both MA2, MA4 and SP4 cables.
Tom that was my initial impression, that it would not make a difference. Never heard that moving a cable could change the way a system sounds.

I asked because the specifically state the cables should not be moved and that it may take 1-2 days for the sound to return to what it was. Wanted to hear opinions on that.
Hi Bajaed

I own various Morrow Audio ICs ranging from the 1.1 model to the MA2 level. IMO the reason why I think Morrow says they should not be moved around so much is these ICs seem more delicate than the other cables I've owned in the past. If you yank them around roughly I think they could get damaged impacting the sound. Again this is just my opinion.

I've used the Morrow Audio cables with a Jolida JD-502P KT-88/KT-120 tube amp or Hafler 9505 solid state amp and have never had any problems sound wise.
I have two pair of the MA2's in use. I have moved them several times and not had an issue with settling back in, though I believe they are very light gauge solid core wire and I'd be careful not to crimp or stress them.
For the record I really like what the MA2's do for my musical enjoyment.

As to the general issue of moving cables affecting the sound of some of them I have alot of experience with a pair of Mapleshade speaker cables. It absolutely does affect the sonics each time I press them into use after uncoiling from storage. They would sound rather aweful for a few days, analytical and bright. When they mellow a bit again they are amazing.
I have had the same experience with speaker cables and ICs that have been run in, taken out-and put back in - whether they are Morrow or something else. It seems to take at least 2 or more days before they sound like they did before.