Question about Morrow ICs?

Are there significant differences between the various models MA1-MA6? Thanks!
128x128rja
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of MA2's, the sound from the MA1's have more than convinced me,I could really live with them and be happy, the tones and musical timming are more than compotent. all there! Bass weight is present if not more than my AQ's and timber midrange detail and smoothness and beautiful highs, still can't get over the size, I shake my head as I walk past the wonderful music it's making, but in the end I just smile! and still needs 60hrs to reach 300hrs.
Jdub39... and it just gets better. Don't forget to allow your cables time to "rest" (off). I know it sounds totally kooky but over time, with rest periods and long periods of listening, the cables get better and better. I predict that sometime in the future (maybe 90 days or so, and a few hundred more hours) you'll turn on your system to play some favorite and you will be absolutely astonished as to the "jump" in quality. My theory is that both the cables and the components need time to "settle in" to each other. It's a "shaping process." Whatever it is, I predict that you will be listening and either say out loud OMG or WTF or both... and you'll know you have arrived at the best your level of Morrow cables can present. Yeah, I know how "new agey" this sounds, but keep an open mind, you might be surprised... Let me know when/if that happens to you,

:) listening,

Ed
Not kooky at all metals must pluse and contract heat and cool sounds like good science to me,every 12 hrs I shut it down for 30 min, I'm close to 250 hrs on the MA1's only bad part is the MA2's will be hear next week and back to point A for me! My SP3's have been in my system for a year now and I remember the day they snapped in to focus and knew I had arrived with banners and the works saying welcome to the highend, now with the introduction of the IC's I'm soaring, I'll keep you posted.
I went for an MA1 special because for the price I figured what do I have to lose. I followed the proper burn in and they now have several hundred hours on them. They are between my dac and preamp. PRAT (pace,rhythm,attack,timing) are all as good or better than anything I have had . I find them to be very neutral as well. There are some things that other cables I own do better, but they all cost more (at retail). I can only imagine what the cables up the line will do. Mike Morrow is a very nice guy to talk with. With his 60 day money back guarantee you cannot go wrong giving them a try. I think he is on to something .
Your right , He is on to something as I to tried the special on the MA1 just to see if the IC's are as good as the SP3 bi-wire I purcashed last year.They ended up moving my AQ Columbia to other duties, the real kicker was when Mike offered the MA2 for 99.00 bucks and low and be hold all the places I thought the MA1 could be better was manifestied in the MA2 and that's with only 300hrs on them, it took 370hrs for the MA1 took shine. The next sale he has I'll try the MA3 but think the MA2 fills the bill they IMOP do everything right!