Question about Morrow ICs?

Are there significant differences between the various models MA1-MA6? Thanks!
128x128rja
I'm burning in a pair of MA1s now. I have about 100 hours on them. So far, nothing special. I acknowledge a bias in that, visually, they are the flimsiest looking cable I've ever seen. It may be impacting my impression.

-Wendell
In my system I found happiness with the MA-2 IC's with Eichman bullets. The system I used them in can be a bit forward in the midrange, and the MA-3's and 4's accentuated that too much. I found the MA-2's to be more delicate sounding, quiet and relaxing. Their midrange resolution was quite stunning, and the tone I'm getting is just awesome.
I should also have noted that the MA-3's had bass that was more powerful and defined than any interconnect that I've had in my system. The MA-2's are not that way, excelling in other areas.
Narrod, I also have a MA1 and it took a long time to break in.
When it does it may surprise you.
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of MA2's, the sound from the MA1's have more than convinced me,I could really live with them and be happy, the tones and musical timming are more than compotent. all there! Bass weight is present if not more than my AQ's and timber midrange detail and smoothness and beautiful highs, still can't get over the size, I shake my head as I walk past the wonderful music it's making, but in the end I just smile! and still needs 60hrs to reach 300hrs.