mogami interconnects

The news is reaching me that the best solution for i/c's is Mogami Neglex 2549 microphone cable and Neutrik plugs, using the two core wires for send and return, and connecting the screen to return at one end.

I was wondering whether anyone out there had any experience with Mogami cables.

Looking forward to hearing your views.

Simon
lutenist
Post removed 
I like them. The construction method you described is a good one where the shield is floated at one end.
Word has it, many prominent Studios, are outfitted, with
no other than...Mogami "you'll see why virtually every major recording facility in the world is wired with Mogami cable. Mogami is famous for unmatched accuracy, extremely low noise, and remarkable flexibility. Top engineers rave about Mogami mic cable's amazing clarity and silent background."

The Mogami 2549...
"W2549 has been designed using our famous Neglex OFC to provide the highest quality audio reproduction in any recording application. It features #22AWG conductors and extremely low capacitance."

Maybe not at home, but in the Studio, they must be okay.

After all, these are specifically for "Recording" in the
Studio, not playback.Just a thought.

Personally, I did compare the Mogami Neglex Quad cable vs.
PS Audio's Balanced cable, the PS Audio, brought more bass,
air, tightness,very obvious audible difference, can be
heard.
The Mogami sounded "thin" overall, compared to the PS Audio
rich,full,detailed, sound.

My 2 cents worth.

I Love Music!
I'm interested, too, about the sound of the Mogami 2549 in unbalanced configuration. Has anyone compared this to anything else?

Simon--the Mogami 2549 you asked about is an entirely different cable than the "Canare star quad cable" that Johnnyb53 referred to, and "the Mogami Neglex Quad" that Bjpd57a1 referred to.