AntiCables v. Morrow?

Looking to buy 1st cable upgrade from #10 wire. For Ohm Walsh 100-S3s and Spendor S3/5s running off ATI 1502 Power amp with CJ PV 6 tube preamp and Cambridge 740C. Listen to lots of jazz, female vocals, blues, acoustic music. I found the preamp softened and warmed up my sound taking off what I thought was some edge but as an older amp some detail too. Trying to decide on what kinds of speaker cable to move towards. Cant afford to go truly esoteric...$200 -300 max. Can people give me a sense of the relative benefis or tradeoffs between the two companies and the types of cable they sell?
joekapahulu
Jdub39, they may or may not be the sweet spot in your system. They were not in mine so you will have to look at your price to performance scale. It was not a huge increase in performance but it was for the better. When I saw the price to trade up from SP5 to SP6 I felt it would be well over my scale based on the other experiences on these speaker cables. Going from SP3 to SP4, I don't remember it being a bad trade off. If you can't hear the differences then just send them back. I use an SP4 and SP5 in my system and bought the SP5 without the trade up program.
I just think the Sp 3's are a good sounding cable in my system and dont want to ruin it , and after changing out just about everything from the power up, the most audiable changes heard next to the Sp-3's where from the power cords and recpticals and conditioners, Ive channged three cords so far all having different effects on the sound. Maybe later down the road I'll give the Sp-5's a try, however I'am thinking of trying the Sp-4 interconnects.
Jdub39, I have found more transparency,weight and a bigger overall presentation when moving up the line. Just more revealing to me. Can be a good thing or bad thing depending on the system. Going from the MA4 IC to the MA6 has shown me my limitations to the system I am running at the moment. Not going to shoot the messanger here. Even with the break-in service I had to let these IC's run for a week 24/7 before I knew their true character. I also felt that the trade up price from MA4 to MA6 was worth it but I was really questioning myself when doing it. SP5 to SP6 doesn't make sense to me when looking at the price to performance scale. It was a better deal to go from MA4 to MA6 for me. I really think you should give the MA4 a try at least before moving into another speaker cable. The MAP3 power cord is really good as well. Bettered the Lessloss DFPC cord all around.
I dont think I'll try another speaker cable, mabe up the Morrow line in the future, but will definitly try the MA-4 to see how it compares to my Aq columbia. As for PC I'm in shock about the new Ps audio Ac-10 cable and looking to try the Ac-12. The top to bottom balance is incredable with the Ac-10 at the moment.
regarding the Morrow cables,

what is the difference in sound quality between the SP1 and SP2?

Are the Morrow ICs as good as their speaker wire as well?

thanks!