Need an " exciting sounding" digital cable

I have never experiment digital cable until tonight. It turn out my Kimber DV75 is a bit soft and smooth compare to a Naim DC-1. The comparison was made on the new Naim Dac and Audio Note Dac2.1 Balanced. Same result.

The Naim DC-1 is a small step toward the right direction. More definition, a little more spark, clearer bass while maintaining the natural warm of Kimber.

I wonder which cable should I try to make a bigger step for more exciting sound.
kentchai
4est, yes, opinions on everything in audio diverge sharply. You just have to hope that someone you trust has already gone through the pain of comparing the cables and reached a conclusion.

I think a charged cable makes a big contribution. I have another charged cable coming from Exemplar which may be the best yet.
tbg...i am not exactly sure if this is "charged" but a friend just got the acoustic revive and thinks highly of it.

4est...i highly recommend experimenting with different digital cables. it can be as dramatic as adding any other new component...easily. it was a very enlightening exercise for me. i was also surprised at how some of the most discussed cables did not sound quite as fine as i expected from all the hype.

do not get too caught up in it and forget to enjoy the music.
Richard, it is not charged, which is putting a potential on the shield to deal with RFI.

4est, I agree with Richard, but unfortunately experimentation is not at all easy. The Cable Store does afford some opportunity but carefully read what they expect of you.
tbg is right...it is not easy! i did most of mine buying on audiogon and reselling. for the most part i broke even. a loss here and there but not too bad. in the end it was worth it to me as i really wanted to nail down that piece of my system. i as i talked about before, i think it is critical. i feel really confident about my final decision which is not the case for most of the stuff i buy!

tbg...i do not know what a potential is. i think the dvix has some sort of wired box that is suppose to negate the unwanted stuff. how technical is that explanation?! i just know he likes it. i have not heard it personally. this came after my final decision was made and i am not opening that can again for some time.
I think the VH Audio cryo Pulsar would qualify as an "exciting" digital cable, and it's reasonably priced. Punchy, smooth, detailed come to mind as adjectives.