Cable

There is a push at Nordost to push the idea of a cable "loom", all cables being the same, as the ideal in finding audio cable bliss. I am not convinced of this but am intrigued enough to start to question my system and my sanity, (as well as question my banker for a refinance on my car to pay for a new cable loom). Any experience out there of those who have tried the harmony of one brand/model of cable vs. the chaos of a mix of cables creating a sonic jungle.
davt
I agree with Azjake right up to the "BUT THEN YOU ARE DONE!" part. I've gone both routes too, and have been happy both ways.

The last time I had a system wired with all one kind of cables (Tara Labs Decade) was about a decade ago. I was done for a year or two, but have been back swinging in the jungle ever since.

IMHO, there is no one RIGHT way to do it, just as there is no one RIGHT cable for you. You can certainly try it, but either way you go, I highly doubt you will BE DONE!

Cheers,
John
cable loom is indeed the way to go in my experience.If you have the chance ,you could easily have a listen for yourself;and i was surprised at how much better single cable brands can sound for the same amount of money..

IMHO the loom has definiate advantages over the mix and match route. I recently completed a Kubala-Sosna loom and while I wasn't expecting the last addition to change much, I was pleasently suprised at how it pulled everything together.