The Best Cable??

I'm new to this forum so I'll begin with a rundown of my gear. I'm using a Krell KAV 250A amp going into a Conrad Johnson CT6 preamp. I just recently purchased a Bryston BCD-1 cd player. My speakers are Magnepan 3.6.

Interconnects are as follows, Kimber Kable to the speakers, Kimber Kable Hero from the amp to the preamp. Now, here's where I have a weak link, I'm using Monster Cable from the preamp to the cd player. I just recently purchased a pair of AudioQuest King Cobras to replace the MC. They should come in the mail today. That's what I'm running and I'm quite satisfied with everything. Although I feel the Bryston could perform better than it does, I'm hoping upgrading the cables will resolve this.

Any thoughts and or advice would be greatly appreciated.
hazard
Yes! It should be dramatic! More inner detail, more dynamic, more extended highs, more extended tighter bass and faster. It won't be warmer than the Hero but may make you want to try different wire where the Hero is.
Hazard - I had AQ King Cobras XLR. It used to be called Python before AQ moved production to China and renamed cables lowering prices to stay competitive. King Cobras are pretty good with natural/balanced sound (more refined than Diamondbacks). I wanted a little more refinement and looked for Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II that runs less than $400 used (since I have AZ speaker Cables) and ended up with used Acoustic Zen Absolute - $600 was an offer I could not refuse. How would I describe difference - a little bit of everything better. Same balance but amazingly clean and slightly snappier. I would be happy with Silver Reference II, but as I said, I could not refuse.
Hazard, start with a run of Kimber Select 1021 from your source, will be a huge improvement and the hero won't hurt it...
Read up on double blind testing and how it proves that price doesn't equal 'best'. Yes, people do hear differences between cables, but 'best' is a very subjective matter. Be of the 'loaner' school, trying before buying any cable.