SACD Interconnects

I know this has been discussed before but I need the latest input from the forum. Very simple question. The multi-channel audio output from an SACD player is a digital signal to the amp or prepro or AVR. Correct so far? OK, that being the case, should the 6 interconnects then be digital audio cable and not analog? Digital audio cable has a 75 ohm impedance and is coax construction which is evidently recommended for SACD output. Please comment. Thanks.
pdn
Kal or anyone:

I decided on 3 prs of 1 meter analog decent audiophile grade ICs. I'll leave out the brand for now unless your answers depend on knowing the brand and series.

Anyway, the hi-fi audio store is about a one hour drive from here but I was out that way on business so I didn't have to make a special trip. When I got them home, two of the 3 packages were mismarked. Two of the 3 pairs are actually 1.5 meters in length and the other pair is 1 meter. I only need 1 meter in length for all 3 pairs. Would this have any impact on the overall sound if I use the 1 meter pr for the L & R mains and the longer pairs for the center, subwoofer, and two surrounds? If none, it would save me the hassle of returning and exchanging them. The store would have to order them too which means another trip out there to pick them up. Any guidance here? Many thanks.
There will be around 1 nanosecond (1/10^9) of difference in propagation delay between 1m and 1.5m length interconnects, which is probably not audible to anyone. However the human nature is that each time you put on music you are likely be bothered by the thought that the sound might have been compromised by mixing cables of different length, so I would recommend using identical length for the peace of mind. If you are going to keep them, use the different length for surrounds.
C'mon. It will make absolutely no audible difference and, if just knowing the lengths are different bothers you, you need to change your thinking. Are all your speaker cables the same length? Is every internal path length the same? Get over it.

Kal
Kal,

Thanks - there are so many myths propagated about cables, lengths, materials etc. that feed the fears of audiophiles - some by reviewers. I am highly impressed with your practical no nonsense approach. Kudos to you for calling a spade a spade. Of course it makes no difference!