How to Attach Spade 10 AWG Solid Copper

I am working on DIY cable project. I am almost done, I just don't know how to attach the spades I purchased. I have spades that require crimping. I need to somehow attach a 10 AWG solid single copper conductor to the spade. Can someone suggest a cost effective tool for accomplishing this. I have never crimped a connection and I have had a hard time finding a resource to aid me in my project, any will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
dfelkai
The free lesson is over. You (meaning those that need documentation) can experiment on your own. I know what works. I have built perhaps over 100 DIY audio cables of ALL types.

Have a nice day, anyway.
I've been soldering and crimping cables/connections for over forty years(30 yrs in business), and would REALLY like to know what could POSSIBLY be gained by crimping ANYTHING after soldering it. GEE- a hundred, really?
BTW, the link you provided is a valid approach. Notice that the solder is at the end of the wire, away from the crimp joint. You want to play semantics? I've done many a connection that way myself. Just don't solder where the crimp is, after the crimp is made.

Over and out..................
"and would REALLY like to know what could POSSIBLY be gained by crimping ANYTHING after soldering it"

1) Mechanical stability of the chemically bonded solder joint. Especially important in a speaker spade when you may torque down and remove an unknown amount of time over the life of the cable. Solder joints can and do fail under repeated load.

2) Metal to metal contact of the wire and connector, making for a direct contact connection. That is why I advocate to use a minimal amount of solder. You want to crimp onto metal, not solder.
That's dealing with butt connectors. I suppose you use those in your DIY audio cables too? =8^)