How to Attach Spade 10 AWG Solid Copper

I am working on DIY cable project. I am almost done, I just don't know how to attach the spades I purchased. I have spades that require crimping. I need to somehow attach a 10 AWG solid single copper conductor to the spade. Can someone suggest a cost effective tool for accomplishing this. I have never crimped a connection and I have had a hard time finding a resource to aid me in my project, any will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
dfelkai
It never ceases to amaze me how much information you read on the internet that is outright wrong.

If the average person with average skills solders after crimping, the crimped connection will tend to be compromised.

In this case, we are talking about a solid core wire. So once again, I advice soldering at HIGH heat using a minimal amount of solder. Then crimp the connection.

If the wire to be connected to the spade is stranded, I would advice crimp only.
I have done this several times in the past, being in the building trades. I have also done it wrong several times. The strongest, least likely to fail connection for solid core is exactly as Elizabeth said, a screw down. You could add a drop of screw lock to the screw and your connection will never fail. The allen screw is also a very good idea, you can torque it down better than a standard philips. Very good Elizabeth.
And the band kept playing on.......

The subject at hand are speaker wire spades and 10g solid core wire. We are not talking about AC circuit breakers, fancy IEC or AC plugs.

WBT screw down spades are a terrible choice for 10g solid core. First one must crimp the wire to a WBT crimp sleeve, then insert into spade and screw down. I advice only using WBT spades for stranded wire.
Post removed 
The free lesson is over. You (meaning those that need documentation) can experiment on your own. I know what works. I have built perhaps over 100 DIY audio cables of ALL types.

Have a nice day, anyway.