Kubala-Sosna power cords?

I just got a pair of Kubala-Sosna PCs, the emotion series. I have not heard of these, any comments? They will be hooked up to all Ayre gear.
solecky
I agree with Ptmsonsulting about the high cost of this stuff. Yes, there is the issue that power cords can act as tone controls, the right ones "allow" a purity and clarity to come through. I think of it as a copy machine....if the paper is pure white and ultra finished, you get a better copy than if you use roughly surfaced yellowed paper....just my take.
Stringreen's comments ring true. Superb case in point: The Ridge Street Poiema 3 Signature power cord.
For quite a bit less money the # 2 contender in our power cord shootout is a new arrival on the scene:

http://www.tweekgeek.com/_e/Kaplan_Cables/product/KaplanHECord/Kaplan_Cables_H_E_Power_Cord.htm

It is a truely amazing cord. Both it and the KS blew away the rest of the cables that were on hand. Yes, the KS was a bit better, but this Kaplan Cable was awesome as well and far, far less $$$.
I agree with Bob.
Check out these Kaplan Cables. I have heard those ones and they are very promising offering from a very passionate audiophile (and cool guy in person). Its almost 3X lower price then KS is the icing on the cake. I am seriously considering auditioning of these cables with my PP & SET mono-blocks...................there is a lot of buzzzzzz about Kaplan Cable lately.

Cheers
Mariusz