new Pure Note Alluvion speaker cables

Any opinions on new Pure Note Alluvion speaker cables?
transl
I use an Alluvion digital cable. It's the best that I've tried. Transparent, very smooth, with excellent soundstaging and dynamics. A bit polite, perhaps, but plenty of good, strong bass in my system.
Sonic_genius,
What other PCs have you compared to the Alluvion?
Currently using the Alluvion IC for my center. It does sound very liquid but debating whether it's worth the extra $$ to upgrade my Paragon Enhanced for the L/R channels.
I have gone through many of the higher cost PCs. Also I own the Pure Note Paragon PCs but the Alluvion is superior in terms of blackness and bass slam. I also own the Pure Note Titanium i/c and speaker cables but the Alluvion cables are on par or better, IMO. Pure Note has always been about great bang for the buck which is why I am an avid fan.
Thanks Sonic. Have owned the Epsilon, Cerulean and now the Paragon Enhanced ICs with the Cerulean speaker cables, I agree with Pure Note being one of the best bang for the buck. Might give the Alluvion PC a demo. Only had the Paragon PC and didn't care much for it.
Been auditioning a 1.5m IC and it has about 100 hours on it. I'm a bit concerned now because my system sounds a bit veiled. I actually noticed it early on but I figured additional break-in would changed the situation. Have had PN Epsilons/Cerulean/Paragon and none have exhibited this "sound". Can anyone comment? How are the Alluvions working out for everyone else?