SR Tesla PowerCell or Dedicated Circuits ????

I am really interested in the Synergistic Powercell after enjoying much success with the Tesla Cables.

Presently, I have 3 dedicated circuits.
*One circuit is for all my Video which is plugged into a Hydra 8.
*One circuit for my CD Player and Preamp.
*One Circuit for my Amplifier.

So my question is this.

Can using the SR Powercell with using just one wall outlet while plugging everything into it be better than using the present 3 dedicated circuits ?

My past experience with any conditioner says no.

There is nothing on the SR website.

Equipment
I have a Pass Labs X350.5 Amp, a Pass Labs XP-10 Preamp and a Cary 306 SACD player.
128x128ozzy
Ozzy, I only have one dedicated circuit for my system and I wasn't satisfied with the Hydra 8 once I received it I found the sound not only compress but also limited in extension after a couple of days I finnished calling back my dealer and ordering the V-Ray which has a more dynamic and detail sound with a tighter and more controlled bass but I never found the sound with the V-Ray so constraint until I upgrade to the Powercell SE wich not only outperform the shunyata in everyway but also the sound is less digital and more pleasent.

How do you find the Powercell against a dedicated circuit?
Gferrari, Thanks for your kind response. I am still playing around with the Power Cell , so far it sounds good.

Right now I am having a location issue.
That is, my Amp sits about 8 feet from the powercell and the Amp's power cable wont reach the power cell.
So, I am in the process of moving equipment around to better hear it all on one system.
If I am able, I thought I would play the system on the one circuit for a week then switch to the seperate circuits.

Question: The SE version uses the Precision Ref power cable with a 32 Amp connector, but I am told it is the same cable as there 15A version.
Why is that cable not beefed up like the one used with the Power cell 10 ? The power cell 10 uses the T3 UHC cord?
Ozzy, the Precision AC is already a beefed up cable with separate runs for positive and neutral. Ted chose a connector that he feels that has a better transfer than a 20 amp connecter. The 15 amp version I have is no slouch on my current power conditioner. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. BTW, I preferred the Precision AC over the T3 UHC. If you have all Apex and Holograms in your system, the Precision AC is the perfect compliment.
Joeyboynj, Thanks for the info.
I own a Balanced Precision Ref interconnect and it doesnt look like much in diameter compared to the Apex.
So,I guess I was thinking the power cord would also be a small gauge size.
I wish there was a picture of the cable on the web site and/or info as to the wire gauge.

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the Powercell 10 SE.
Did yours take long to break in ?