Nordost flat line cabels vs norse series

What are the sonic character differences between the Nordost flat line cables and the Norse series? In particular I am interested in anyones experience with Red Dawn vs. Heimdall interconnects. Thanks.
robkapl
I agree...Blue Heaven's are excellent cables. The only qualm is a light - less than powerful low end. The mids and highs are wonderful.
I can compare the Blue Heaven and Heimdall interconnects. The Blue Heaven had the most airy high end I'd ever heard in my system. Other than that, the Heimdall beats the pee out of it in every other way.
I tried alot of interconnects. The Heimdall was the "that's it!" cable.
I also have the Blue Heaven speaker cables. They are quite good with powerful bass, no weakness there.
Chris
Chris, have you compared Heimdall vs Frey ? I have had Heimdall (dealer demo) and for me it was really "thats it" cable, but when received an offer to buy frey, i went with frey, currently I am burning it for like 20 hours and it still sounds harsh (a lot better than brand new but still lots of time to burn-in left..). Well, currently its nothing like heimdall.. hope after another 20-40 hours frey will open up. Its really interesting how different they are. I really miss Heimdall though...
I have tried BH, Heimdal, Frey, valhalla. It is highly dependent on the amp/speaker that is being used with. With some amps or speakers, there is little differences if at all. With others, there is noticeable improvement in going up the line. Suggest the cable company
Mjordanas,
No I never tried the Frey. I have had the experience you did with a couple of higher end cables (an interconnect and a speaker cable). Being kind, they seemed too revealing for me or my system. I took them back. Nothing like paying too much money for something you enjoy less. I say, stick with the Heimdall IC.
chris