Nordost flat line cabels vs norse series

What are the sonic character differences between the Nordost flat line cables and the Norse series? In particular I am interested in anyones experience with Red Dawn vs. Heimdall interconnects. Thanks.
robkapl
I switched over to Nordost from Monster in 1996 with flatline and black knight i/c. Big difference in sound detail. Interconnect added marginally. In 2004 I purchased the Blue Heaven II s/c after hearing more detail vs the flatline for some new speakers. I bought blue heaven i/c as well. I liked them better than the black knight i/c. I recently bought a heimdal i/c and to me this was a great combo with blue heaven s/c as it added a richness/warmth etc. With good deals in 2nd hand cable I just bought Tyr s/c. Same silver color as blue heaven but much heavier gauge than blue heaven and right off the bat much more bass/heft and a darker background. Have to turn up amp volume a bit more. I also read this on other interviews. Tyr is a new product so I figure it is a value trade to older Valhalla and reviews say difference with Valhalla is marginal. My blue heavens are now on my secondary system.
I agree...Blue Heaven's are excellent cables. The only qualm is a light - less than powerful low end. The mids and highs are wonderful.
I can compare the Blue Heaven and Heimdall interconnects. The Blue Heaven had the most airy high end I'd ever heard in my system. Other than that, the Heimdall beats the pee out of it in every other way.
I tried alot of interconnects. The Heimdall was the "that's it!" cable.
I also have the Blue Heaven speaker cables. They are quite good with powerful bass, no weakness there.
Chris