Best Budget interconnect cables for cd to preamp

Looking for the best buy for the money new or used interconnect cables for a Cambridge Audio 640 CD player to a Cary AE3 mkll preamp. Looking for RCA 1 meter length or .75 meter. Oh yeah, and I would like something in the $100 range. There are so many on this site, I'm lost and most of them are several hundred or much much more. Thanks Rich
rcme53
Vampire wire CCCII. 1 meter of continuous cast copper cables runs about $57.00. Call Sound Connections. I may even have a spare set for a bit less, email me if you want.
On the AR, I have an extra set of NOS Acoustic Research Pro Series VIDEO cables that I never used with my home theatre. I know it would be tacky to tie 1 of the 3 cables off, but any reason these couldn't be used as Audio interconnects, if for no other reason than for comparison sake???
I have/had a set of those also that I used for an interconnect for a turntable after removing the video cable. Just pulled the cable off. Those cables are so cheap why not experiment.
I don't know about you but I have more cables hanging around than I'll ever use.