Interconnects for BAT

Hi, can anyone give me some tips to connect pre-amp BAT VK-32SE and power-amp BAT VK75SE? I am looking for a brighter, more airy sound. Other components are Linn SC and WLM Gran Viola. Thanks! Lubos
lubos
Joeyboynj, thank you, I´ll take a look. A problem is, that they are not imported here and I cannot try them :-(
I have the same set-up. I currently use valhalla interconnect and speaker cables with great results. FYI valhalla (at least in my system) is not forward sounding. I have also enjoyed Audioquest Silver internconnects SKY, and Kilimanjaro (now K2). The AQ does not quite have the air and extension as the Valhalla but is very coherent and "organic" sounding (texture).

I would give a recommendaion to either brand but would stay with one as I think there is system synergy with cables.
I have to 2nd Trcnetmsncom regarding the Nordost Valhalla, I use it throughout my system and they are hard to beat, the hold system just opens up.
I have tried Valkyrja, but for silent listening they seemed to be too dry and analytical. I compared them with Audience Au24. Would Valhalla be more suitable?
any silver cable will suffice. most cables are extended. it is hard to find cables that are attenuated in the treble.