Best CHEAP long under-carpet speaker cable

I'm about to put down carpet in an area that will support a second mid-fi system. What's the best speaker cable to go underneath the carpet? The length has to be around 20-25 feet. Obviously the most important issue is that it's relatively flat.

What do you think?
kublakhan
if you don't want to spend a fortune, check out this cable made by DeCorp:

http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/flatwire.html

you can get it in 12 gauge (.008"), 14 gauge (.006"), and 18 gauge (.004"). i've never used the wire before so i can't comment on how it "sounds". good luck.
I use Acoustic Research 16 guage 100% pure copper wire for my surrounds, it has 4 runs and is about an 3/4inch wide and very thin and it cones in white. And it is cheap.
I thought the Mapleshade wire is a bit on the delicate side. If the carpet that covers it is to be walked on, might this create a potential problem?
So far no problems here. I had the Mapleshade cables for a few months under the carpet for my surrounds. I ran it along the edges and is under a thick 10 lbs carpet pad with thick carpet on top of that. So there is lots of padding. Works for me and sounds great. It is a little delicate and you have to be very carefull and tape it to the floor before laying the carpet and pad on top.