purist vs. concierto vs. elrod vs dcca power cable

I am trying to upgrade my power cables for my system, which consists of first sound MKII preamp, cary MB500 monoblocks, MBL1531 CD player with shunyata hydra 8 and richard gray 1200s power conditioning. I've heard some very positive things about the cords listed above. I am looking for a little extra warmth with exceptional detail and soundstaging, and a bit more bottom end fullness (but not mushiness)--not audiophile terms, I know, but descriptive, I think. What do you all think?
tcheathertree
hi rja:

i have not auditioned any other voodoo product. i tested the ac cord on my cd player, preamp and amplifier.

i am using it on my cd player, as i preferred it to my reference cable, a home made cord based upon outlaw audio interconnect cable.
I have both Purist (amp) and DCCA (cdp) in my system and have found the DCCA Source to be an excellent match on my cdp. Very full sounding with excellent detail and transparency. Don is also a delight to work with as well. His advice in this thread rings true for me, you have to hear any component in your system to know for sure....
I also recommend trying the DCCA PC's. I have the Musical Essence II PC on AMP and CDP and "Source" PC on PREAMP. On my system these PC's are very natural sounding, neutral with a slight warmth, powerful, detailed with texture and BIG on transparency. Really nice PC's.
Please allow my clarification : There is natural warmth in instuments and good recordings. There can also be added warmth from components and/or cables. Now you have to determine ; is the warmth you are hearing the natural warmth or is it added ?

I have found that the right cable, whether it is a power cord or interconnect will allow the natural warmth, clarity and dynamics that are in the recording to come through.

If you like to add a little more transparency, slam, warmth or detail, go ahead !

Components, speakers and recordings are not perfect anyway, but they can be extremely good.