Stealth v.s. MIT v.s. Virtual Dynamics

I'm curious to read opinions or experiences anyone may have had with Stealth Indra, MIT Oracle or Virtual Dynamic IC's and power cords. I have been introduced to each of these models, have tried a few, however I would like to get feedback (pros and cons) from some of you audiophiles with extensive knowledge concerning these models. Thanks
mmitch7711
Hi Dev
the difference is the Master LE uses all the technology found in the Genesis except for the Brass clutches and a lower level of speed of light.The Rev 2.0 is also a cheaper cable ( I may be wrong?)than the Maste LE.If you want a more defined description then talk to Clivet who has a complete set of Master LE cables.Hope this helps Dennis
Well all this conversation sure lets me know how much I don't know. I thought the Master 3.0 was a step up from the Master LE. I was first introduced to the VD line one month ago. Before that I thought MIT and Stealth were top of the line. After reading all these forums, you pick up alot, however it gets a bit confusing at times, especially all the different opininos that are floating out there.
Mitch,
The "top of the line" cable is what works best in your system. Your "TOTL" is not the same as it might be for Dennis, Al, or me. Our systems are all different.

All of the manufacturers you mentioned make superb products. Anyone claiming that a single manufacturer makes the best products for all applications simply doesn't know much about high end audio.

Good luck.
What I meant by "top of the line" is not to refer that MIT and Stealth are not top of the line, I only knew these manufactures and placed above the others, I love the stealth as a matter of fact I place them above MIT, and Nordost both of which I've had in my system. I have decided to try VD due to the fantastic offer I received from them and my personal conversations with Rick made a lot of sense to me. I will never intentionally bash another brand, however I am entitled to my opinion, as a matter of fact if at the time I could afford the Stealth entire line, I would have purchased an probably not looked back, due to the Indra I.C. I purchased and how much of an improvement I heard over the Nordost and MIT M.A. You are absolutely correct when you stated "what works best for me", that is where I'm trying to get to.
Mmitch, I gather you have a Stealth Indra I.C. in your system. Is it xlr or rca connection and where is it placed within your gear? Did you actual get the VD Master 3.0 and replace the Indra? if so what were your thoughts.
What does your system consist of.