Stealth v.s. MIT v.s. Virtual Dynamics

I'm curious to read opinions or experiences anyone may have had with Stealth Indra, MIT Oracle or Virtual Dynamic IC's and power cords. I have been introduced to each of these models, have tried a few, however I would like to get feedback (pros and cons) from some of you audiophiles with extensive knowledge concerning these models. Thanks
mmitch7711
Mr Mmitch7711
you set us up!I know you will love the new Master 3.0 and will be in for a major improvement across the board.I would not even worry about the updating for at least 10000hrs.If you want a secret then go with the Master LE,it is better than the REV and falls in just behind the Genesis.This product is little known but a real giant killer even in the VD line-up.Hope this helps Dennis

Hi Cenline, you referred to the Master LE being better than Rev, which Rev series are you referring to?

What is the difference?
hi Dennis
in your opinion what gives you more punch for the dollar in the Genesis line ic`s or speaker cables
thanks
al
Hi Dev
I stand corrected in that the Master LE was better than the old REV 1.0 but not better than the new ReV 2.0.Please excuse my error and I wasn't thinking straight and got confused and dazed and (this is my third cup of organic dark coffee).Always remember advice is free-Cheers Dennis
I think that you should go with the I/C's because affecting one's source signal is far more important since your speakers will reflect the changes anyway.i am going to the Genesis but only after getting my p/c and i/c out of the way.