Stealth v.s. MIT v.s. Virtual Dynamics

I'm curious to read opinions or experiences anyone may have had with Stealth Indra, MIT Oracle or Virtual Dynamic IC's and power cords. I have been introduced to each of these models, have tried a few, however I would like to get feedback (pros and cons) from some of you audiophiles with extensive knowledge concerning these models. Thanks
mmitch7711
Mr.Mitch7711,it would be nice to know which cables you are referring to?If you are referring to the VD Genesis,then the contest is over before the party even started!Please remember that it isn't polite to compare a solid core conductor cable to a multi strand design,since,the solid core doesn't induce distortions that multi-stranded designs do.If you were an electron and wanted to get there in the fastes way possible:would you take the path that crossed itself hundreds of times?The logical way would be the path that made the shortest route with the least amount of pathways possible.This insures that the signal is the same as the original from it's inception point.This is a starting point in the technology offered by VD cables.If you can read about the Genesis cable ,then you know what levels are possible in a no holds barred design.Please let us know which VD cable you are comparing-Cheers Dennis
I've since purchase an entire line of VD Master 3.0 I plan to eventually move up to the Genesis, however as of now I cannot spend that type of money without knowing how the VD line sounds in my present system. I've owned a few cables and speaker wires over the years, such as MIT Oracles and M.A., Stealth Indra (which I like a lot) Nordost Valhalla's, Acoustic Zen power cords. This will be my first experience with the VD line. So I guess to answer your question I will be trying out the VD Master 3.0 power cords, interconnects, digital interconnects and speaker cables. Once broken in, if I like, then I plan to move up to either Revelation or Genesis, depending on how much money I can mortgage my house for (just kidding)